Friday 17 January 2020

New Decade, New Me - A Plea For Forgiveness

As a new decade begins, I would like to both thank you all for continuing to read my reviews and support my page and also sincerely apologise for posting so few reviews last year. With an increasingly  precocious two year old daughter, a new job and the continued acceleration of time, I have barely had a chance to go to the cinema to see a fraction of the new releases. Not to say that 2019 didn’t have some great movies as can be seen by my top 10 of 2019 listed below. However, it cannot be denied that it is far from a comprehensive list and I do wish that I could have seen more to really make it a definitive countdown. 

That being said, I still love watching films and writing reviews and I intend to go into the next decade with a heaping helping of new posts and lists. Over the next few weeks, I hope to have reviews up for the majority of this years awards contenders as well as some of the more interesting movies of 2019 such as 'Crawl', 'IT : Chapter 2', 'John Wick 3 : Parabellum' and 'Child's Play'. So once again, thank you for your support, sorry for lack of activity on the site, have a very Happy New Year and let's hope for a fun and prosperous 2020. Last of all, here are my top 10 films of 2019:

1) Rocketman
2) Avengers Endgame
3) The Favourite
4) Can You Ever Forgive Me?
5) Booksmart
6) Stan & Ollie
7) Joker
8 ) Shazam!
9) Us
10) Godzilla : King Of The Monsters


No comments:

Post a Comment