Sunday 16 February 2014

BAFTA's 2014


BAFTA'S 2014


http://www.goseetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BAFTA-2014-Header.jpg





Once again, the EE BAFTA awards have arrived and once again I find myself trying to predict what will win the awards in London tonight. While my predictions may mirror my Academy Award predictions posted a month ago, I must bear in mind the British sensibilities and the organisations respect for true art. That being said here are my predictions for the 2014 British Film Awards.

Make Up & Hair - American Hustle
Costume - The Great Gatsby
Production Design - The Great Gatsby
Editing - Rush
Visual Effects - Gravity
Adapted Screenplay - The Wolf Of Wall Street
Original Screenplay - Inside Llewyn Davis
Cinematography - Gravity
Original Music - 12 Years A Slave
Sound - Gravity
Documentary - The Act Of Killing
Animated Film - Frozen
Best Foreign Language Film - Blue Is The Warmest Colour
Outstanding Debut From A British Director, Writer Or Producer - Kelly Marcel
Outstanding British Film - Philomena
EE Rising Star Award - Lupita Nyong'o
Supporting Actor - Michael Fassbender
Supporting Actress - Jennifer Lawrence
Actress - Cate Blanchett
Actor - Chiwetel Ejiofor
Director - Alfonso Cuaron
Film - 12 Years A Slave


I haven't seen absolutely everything released this year so obviously I can't say that every single one of these predictions will be correct. But I do believe that 'Gravity' and '12 Years A Slave' will run away with most of the accolades, we will see in a few hours time....

No comments:

Post a Comment