Sunday 31 March 2013

A Big Thank You To Everyone!

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!


 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Handshake_%28Workshop_Cologne_%2706%29.jpeg

It has been exactly a year since I first started this movie review blog. In that time, I have had just over 3,000 views and I have developed a large number of followers. Let me just take this opportunity to thank everyone who has read my reviews, offered opinions and supported me. Amazingly, my site is being accessed all over the world, with readers stretching from the USA to China, Russia to Australia. I never expected this kind of positive response.
Over the next few months I hope to double the amount of reviews I write and get them out to a wider audience. I also am planning to make my site more user friendly and giving it a much needed makeover. Please keep spreading the word and keep your opinions coming. Each one is making me that little bit better doing the job I love .....


No comments:

Post a Comment